Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
1. Real Terryo Group ("RTG") accepts publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms").
2. These Terms apply to advertisements in the RT Radio (‘’Radio’’), RTTV (‘’TV’’) and RT Media ("Media"), advertisements on realterryo.com and the Real Terryo Ad Network ("Websites") and inserts (together "Advertisements").
3. By placing an order, the Advertiser (which is the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
Content and Delivery of Advertisements.
4. Materials for an Advertisement must be provided no later than the deadline specified in the appropriate rate card and, for Advertisements on the Websites, in accordance with the Website technical specification at
5. RTG may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. RTG may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in any of the Newspapers or the Websites. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
6. The publication of an Advertisement by RTG does not mean that RTG accepts the Advertisement has been provided in accordance with these Terms or that RTG has waived its rights under these Terms.
7. The Advertiser guarantees to RTG that:
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
(ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
(iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority – see are not libellous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person's intellectual property rights);
(iv) the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of RTG or the Websites or Services;
(v) all Advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s).
8. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with RTG and the Advertiser will compensate RTG for any claim made by such advertiser against RTG
9. All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the applicable rate card on the date of publication. RTG may change its rates at any time by publishing the modified rates at http://realterryo.com. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
10. All sums payable to Real Terryo Group (RTG) should be made in accordance with RTG Financial Terms & Conditions which are: All new customers will be required to prepay unless credit terms have been approved following a satisfactory credit check. Credit application forms are available on request from RTG's standard credit terms are for payment to be received as cleared funds by BACS payment on or before 28 days of the date of insertion/date of invoice. Any changes to the Standard Payment Terms must be agreed by the RTG Accounts Receivable Team Leader. RTG may charge interest on the amount outstanding up to 4% above the Bank of England base rate
12. RTG agrees that all Advertisements will be targeted at individuals in the UK unless otherwise stated at the time of booking.
13. Where non-UK targeting is required, RTG will endeavour to target the Advertisement at individuals in the country or countries specified at the time of booking.
14. RTGL cannot guarantee the number of impressions. In the event the number of impressions during the campaign period is less than the impressions booked by the Advertiser, RTG shall continue to serve the Advertisements after the end of the campaign period until the number of booked impressions is reached.
Real Terryo Ad Network.
16. RTG does not guarantee that Advertisements booked to appear on the Real Terryo Ad Network will appear on every site on the Real Terryo Ad Network or that impressions will be spread evenly across the sites or that the Advertisement will appear on a particular site (unless RTG agrees in writing with the Publisher to publish the Advertisement on a particular site).
Data collecting on realterryo.com.
17. Where an Advertiser wishes to drop cookies on users' computers or use pixels, web beacons or other data collecting technology (the "Data Collecting Technology") for the purpose of displaying or providing advertising on realterrryo.com and tracking impressions and related data, it shall notify GNM in advance of booking an Advertisement and provide all information requested by RTG regarding such Data Collecting Technology.
18. If RTG authorizes the Advertiser to use Data Collecting Technology, RTG will provide written authorisation within the Insertion Order and Advertiser agrees to use such Data Collecting Technology and all data collected from it solely in the manner disclosed to RTG.
20. Occasionally, RTG cannot distribute the number of Inserts agreed with the Advertiser on a specific day due to changes in the print run. Where this happens, RTG will distribute all 'overs' at the next suitable opportunity (usually the next day or next available date arranged with the print sites). The Advertiser will be liable for the full cost of the Insert order. In no event will RTG be liable for loss arising from failure to insert or any errors in the insertion of Inserts
Liability of Real Terryo Group.
21. RTG accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to RTG or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other materials. The Advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quantity of all materials supplied to RTG.
22. RTG shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
23. Advertisements normally appear in all editions of a Newspaper but RTG reserves the right to omit certain Advertisements from the European editions.
24. RTG will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any Advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online or press advertising (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
25. RTG cannot guarantee the time, dates and/or position of Advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of RTG. However, RTG will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Advertiser.
26. If a booked Advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on RTG's part, RTG will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled and the Advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the Advertiser has paid in advance for the Advertisement. This shall be the Advertiser's sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
27. If the Advertisement as reproduced by RTG contains a substantial error solely due to a mistake on RTG's part, RTG shall, on request, re-publish the Advertisement at no additional cost to the Advertiser. RTG shall not be responsible for repetition of errors and it is the Advertiser's responsibility to inform RTG of any errors and provide any necessary assistance to RTG to prevent a repeat of the error.
28. RTG shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by RTG and the Advertiser, and RTG's maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser.
29. In respect of Advertisements on the Websites, RTG does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the Websites but will use reasonable efforts to provide this (except for websites that make up the Real Terryo Ad Network over which RTG has no control). In addition, RTG will not be responsible for any failure or delay affecting production or publication of any Service or the transmission of the Websites and any Advertisements contained in them, in any manner where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of RTG.
30. RTG is not responsible for the content or operation of sites that make up the Real Terryo Ad Network.
31. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude RTG's responsibility for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot be excluded.
32. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of an Advertiser who is a consumer.
Liability of the Advertiser.
33. The Advertiser will fully reimburse RTG for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by RTG in accordance with these Terms.
34. RTG owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf.
35. The Advertiser grants GNM the right (free of charge) to:
(i) use such of the Advertiser's names, trade marks and/or logos as GNM may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements;
(ii) reproduce the Advertisement in any media at any time from the date the Advertisement was last published in the Newspapers for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout and format of any Website or Newspaper will be subject to variation at RTG sole discretion.
36. The cancellation period for an Advertisement varies according to the publication. The Advertiser should refer to the relevant rate card at http://realterryo.com. The Advertiser may cancel an Advertisement provided that notice by Email is received by RTG within the relevant cancellation period. Please send notice of your intention to cancel to the person who made your booking or if that person is unavailable, by email to Cancellation will only be effective on confirmation of receipt of your notice.
37. If the Advertiser is insolvent or bankrupt or is otherwise in breach of these Terms, RTG may treat the order as cancelled.
38. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
39. If RTG fails or delays in exercising its rights or remedies provided by these Terms, it shall not be deemed to have waived that or any other right or remedy under these Terms.
40. Subject to clause 32, these Terms shall be governed by English And Welsh law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
Charity Discount Terms and Conditions Discount.
A discount is available to any charity whose Streamline.Net website directly relates to the charity itself;
The charity must have a valid charity number that can be verified via an openly available database;
The charity discount is only available on the initial hosting fee and not on any recurring payments subsequent to the first payment;
Charity discounts do not cover Domain Parking accounts or any extra features ordered;
Charity discounts must be claimed within three months of account opening.